Become a Resurrectionist
The response of the individual to the call of Christ personally to imitate his life of chastity, poverty and obedience by a life lived in the Congregation marks the beginning of the process of formation. Just as Samuel, when he first heard the call of the Lord, did not know who was speaking to him or what was required of him, so a man, when enters religious life, needs help to understand the nature, the dignity and the importance of his vocation.
Who Can Be A Resurrectionist?
A candidate for our community must be:
- between 18 and 45 years old
- practicing Roman Catholic (Baptized, Confirmed, Eucharist) for at least two years
- High School graduate or equivalent
- citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- in good physical and mental health
- free of financial, family or work obligations
- committed to live the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience
How Do I Become A Resurrectionist?
If you meet all of the initial criteria of who can be a Resurrectionist you contact the Vocation Director.
Fr. Gary Hogan, C.R.
4252 W. Pine Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
Interested in becoming a Resurrectionist?